Smart Air is looking for an HVAC design engineer with 2+ years of experience with HVAC installation and/or industrial air purifier installation. The selected candidate will work to build Smart Air’s presence in the large-scale HVAC purification sector, installing low-cost air purifications systems for schools, hospitals, and offices.
- Manage Smart Air’s large-scale HVAC projects from start to finish
- Generate new leads for B2B air purification projects and communicate with these leads to understand project requirements, goals and design specifications.
- Researching, planning, designing and developing sustainable mechanical systems, including but not limited to HVAC, ducting, and air purification systems.
- Create and submit detailed bids/quotations that outline costs and timelines for construction or extraction projects in accordance with deadlines.
- Performing engineering evaluations, feasibility studies, conceptual and final design, cost estimates, and engineering calculations.
- Contribute to our B2C and daily operations whenever required.
- Work on new product development.
- Conduct various air purifier related tests and analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline with a minimum of 2 years of working experience in HVAC design.
- Proficient in using CAD software.
- Basic understanding of air purification systems.
- Good understanding of fluid mechanics.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced startup environment and contribute towards Smart Air’s mission of clean air for all.
Perks & Working expectations
- Working Hours: Flexible! (standard working day is 8 hours).
- Holiday: Flexible! You are free to take holidays any time of the year.
- Working Environment: Fast growing international startup, working in an international team.
- Working Term: 1+ years. We’re looking for a long-term member to join the core team and share in Smart Air’s success as we grow.
- Working location: New Delhi.
How to Apply
Send an email with your CV and a cover letter explaining why you want to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for application is 31st March 2018. If you are passionate in Smart Air’s mission of offering affordable clean air to help lead the way. Come join us!
That’s it! Looking forward to hearing from you and please feel free to pass this job description to friends who you think might be interested. Breathe safe!
Dhariyash has a microelectronics degree from Delft University of Technology