We are a Chinese social-enterprise founded by an Assistant Professor from the University of Chicago (with branches in India and Mongolia) dedicated to selling low-cost air purifiers and spreading awareness about air pollution. Our headquarters are in Beijing, and we have a modest, international, and passionate team committed to alleviating one of China’s biggest problems: air pollution. If you are passionate about environmental awareness and enjoy tackling challenging projects, come and join us aboard!
Position: Campus Ambassador
1. Host workshops on and off-campus to teach people how to make air purifiers and about air pollution.
2. Spread information about air pollution and prevention methods through social media.
3. Conduct on-campus air quality tests and publish your own findings.
3. Build up your own university team!
1. Passion for environmental awareness, public health, and education.
2. Language: Bilingual (English and Chinese)
3. Full-time university student
4. Internship length: 12 months (with 6 months of internship/training)
1. Learn about air pollution and the science behind it/how to test it.
2. Learn the ropes of a start-up social enterprise.
3. Embark on independent projects and take up leadership roles.
4. Experience working with an international team.
5. Help reduce the social and environmental degradation caused by air pollution.
Remuneration: (after completing internship training of 6 months): 35RMB/hr.
If you are keen in joining us, please send an email to [email protected] with:
1) Email subject: Campus Ambassador – name – school – major – graduation year
2) Please attach your resume in this format: name – school – major – graduation year
Application deadline: 10th March，2017
Campus Ambassador Program Introduction
Click here to find out more!