- Displays real-time PM2.5 and CO2 (400ppm to 10,000ppm) levels by combining laser technology and artificial intelligence. Also measures temperature (-10⁰C – +40⁰C) and humidity (0-100%) in the air.
- Designed for medical-grade standards to specially benefit those who suffer from asthma, COPD, lung cancer and high blood pressure.
- Contrasts real-time indoor with local outdoor air quality, offering tailored recommendations for you to optimize your activities in the healthiest environments, indoor and out.
- With the help of Advanced Analytics, it provides detailed figures on 6 key pollutants for 8,000+ locations in 35+ countries.
- Bright LED display compares indoor readings with outdoor data, from the nearest official station, by collecting cloud data so users know when to ventilate, go outside or stay inside.
- Provides 3-day outdoor air quality forecasts, allowing you and your household to plan your activities for optimized health and wellbeing.
- Particle Sensor: PM2.5(0.3µm – 2.5µm), PM10., air flow control, dust protection mechanism
- Screen -5 inch LED wide screen. 800 × 480, True colour
- Battery – Rechargeable Li ion, 5 hours in standard use, charging using standard micro USB, power consumption 0.8 mA max
- Wireless connectivity: 802.11 v/g/n 2.4gHz, configurable directly from the device or from the mobile app.
- Certification: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Auto power saving
- Time network sync
- Data logging up to 5 years, access through Samba
- The box includes an outer box slip, box, 1 micro USB to USB cord, 1 power adapter, 1 Node, and 1 user manual.
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Includes: Air quality monitor, User manual, Micro USB cable and Power adaptor
Why is Smart Air selling the Node?
Warranty Note: The AirVisual Node comes with a one year warranty for manufacturing defects. This does not include re-calibration of the sensors. T