1 Best value on the market
No gimmicks, only clean air, our air purifiers are streamlined to its core. We leave out unnecessary, but pricey, add-ons, which is how we're able to provide the most cost-effective solution for clean air.
The Blast and Blast Mini outperforms other commercial models in price, CADR and noise.
Beyond the purchase price, we also looked at the annual running costs and the total costs over 5 years by factoring in replacement filters and electricity. This is exactly how the BBC found it cheaper to buy brand new Blasts and Blast Minis rather than replace filters in their existing units.
2. The quietest clean air on all settings
3. Huge HEPA filter media enables longevity and low maintenance costs
Companies have a huge interest in frequent filter changes to maintain aftersales profits.
Filter change lights will be the same whether you are running it on high or low speeds, in Beijing or the Scottish Highlands.
We have a filter lifespan calculator on our website to let air breathers see the filter lifespan based on their country of residence
4. Environmentally friendly
We upgraded our packaging to ensure it is 99% plastic-free and we designed our Blast units with high-quality steel rather than plastic.
- Lighter weight results in reduced transport costs
- The filter effectiveness actually exceeds that of the old aluminium-frame filters
5. Simplicity & After Sales
- Mechanical purifiers are simple to use – off, speed 1,2,3 – no instructions required
- Lack of electronics means less faults (to date, we have not had one mechanical fault)
- Changing a filter is easy but we can be on hand to talk you through this
- For schools and businesses, we can assess your data to give you a better idea of filter lifespan
Partnering with Smart Air can help your business in multiple ways:
- High CADR: More clean air can lead to reduce absences (from COVID and other health reasons caused by high indoor particle count)
- Reduced maintenance time: a long filter life means less time spent changing filters
- Low cost: by keeping our margins low and focusing on long filter lifespan, we can produce affordable commercial air purifiers with low aftersales spend
- Simplicity: Easy to use, no electronic faults and easy to replace filters
- Low noise: A constant hum in the background as loud as ‘conversational level’ can impact productivity
- CSR: You are supporting a social enterprise (Smart Air was the first social enterprise in China and is the only b-corp dedicated to fighting air pollution). Every purifier you purchase goes towards providing clean air to more people across the world
- Environmentally friendly: Purchasing multiple purifiers is a lot of packaging so you’ll be doing your bit for the environment by choosing Smart Air products
Smart Air debunks myths spouted by manufacturers in an unregulated air cleaning industry
What they tell you
- 99.9% reduction in viruses - Marketeers are quick to present in ads the results of industry-sponsored testing, typically claiming ‘99.9%” or greater reductions in particles or test bacteria or viruses…but only in the fine print indicate that the test was conducted over 24 hrs. That’s not useful if you’re sitting in a room with an infected person. Source: Time Magazine – Feb 22 How to to Clean Our Indoor Air Properly Against COVID-19 | Time
- It cleans 20 m² in only 6 min. (1) - This footnote shows that it is only one air change per hour, not useful during a pandemic
- Reports the air quality in real time, and intelligently chooses the right speed for your home (in auto mode) - Auto mode is not recommended, it performs poorly, uses cheap particle sensors and might be reading Chinese AQI which is much higher than W.H.O. recommended levels. Always switch off auto mode: Is Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 3H Auto Mode Effective?
- You need UV to kill the virus - UV in air purifiers is not the same as UVGA. Tests show that air purifier with UV do not shine on the surface for long enough to make any noticeable difference: Don't Use UV Light Air Purifiers to Kill Viruses - Smart Air (smartairfilters.com)
- 7 layers of filtration - All you need for clean air is a fan and a HEPA filter. The technology has been around for 70+ years, you don’t need the latest ‘patent pending’ technology to clean the air
What they won’t tell you
The noise levels and CADR on all settings!