What’s a Smart Air Indoor Air Quality Audit ?
Smart Air hopes to provide you with a better understanding of your indoor air quality conditions, in order to help you make educated decisions on the best way to protect your health. After confirming a time and date, one of Smart Air’s engineers (like CK in the picture below!) will visit your home/office to test PM2.5, PM10, CO2 and Formaldehyde levels to give you a better understanding of the air quality throughout your home!
After the audit, you’ll get an air quality audit report written by Smart Air, with recommendations on how to best protect yourself from the various different pollutants you may face.
What do we do during and after the audit?
- Analyse outdoor air pollution around your apartment/building and search for local sources of pollution
- Enter each room and collect PM2.5, CO2 and Formaldehyde measurements using professional grade equipment
- Perform room-tests for your purifiers to analyse the effectiveness of your current solution for reduce indoor PM2.5 levels
- Check for leakage around windows and provide assessments on how to reduce indoor pollution
- Write an Air Quality Audit Report tailored for your home/office with information on effective means of reducing air pollution and active steps you can take.
Location: Beijing (Haidian, Chaoyang, Xicheng, Dongcheng districts)
Smart Air’s goal for the home audit is not to generate a profit, but to help more people understand their own personal air quality circumstances and to provide education and suggestions on how people can get more clean air. Our audit price reflects this, and is well below what companies that aren’t social enterprises may charge.