Smart Air is a social enterprise that creates simple, no-nonsense air purifiers and provides free education to protect people’s health from the effects of air pollution. We are proud to be the only certified B-Corp dedicated to fighting air pollution.
1. Large air cleaning capacity.
2. Works almost silently even at highest fan speed. Sometimes I have to put my hand 2-3 inches away from it to see if it works.
3. Expensive but costs less than other large air purifiers with same cleaning capacity.
4. Prefilter is thicker than what comes in Philips and traps a lot of dust. The HEPA and carbon filters were relatively clean when I changed them.
1. Sometimes the power cord behind it gets loose and it turns off until pushed back in. Since it’s mostly silently, hard to know when that happens.
2. There should be a better design than opening 3 screws to take out the pre filter. I have swapped the side holding metal strips with the top and bottom ones. It’s not a good fit but this way I have to only open the top screw to get the pre filter out.
3. Filters are heavy. It’s hard for a single person to change them, try to get 2 persons to change it. Once I was changing it on my own. The loose power cord behind, unknown to me fell on the bottom frame. The filters with the front frame wouldn’t fit, since there was a power cord blocking the frame at the back. After some time the front metal frame with carbon filter and HEPA filter fell on my toe, which caused a subungual hematoma.
These are awesome. We have one in our bedroom at full blast constantly and have never considered it loud at all. We watch films fine and don’t even notice it. And we sleep in perfectly clean air… seems like a pretty good deal to me! Thanks guys!
Great service, delivered promptly before expected. Seriously notice the difference when I plugged it in and it is only summer.
I’m not sure what everyone is talking about, referring to noise etc. the unit is pretty damn quiet…
thanks team, I will recommend your product to other ex-pats like myself. Cheers ?