Is the benefit of exercising on a polluted day overweight the negative health impact? There are lots of factors that could change the equation:
– If you’re overweight, the benefit of exercise would probably be much higher.
– If your body reacts strongly to air pollution, the harm probably starts earlier for you.
– This estimate is only for death. It doesn’t calculate in not-fun, but not-death problems like lung function and asthma.
What we suggest to do is:
1. Wearing a mask when you exercise.
2. Choose a indoor gym with good air quality for your daily exercise.
Click here to read the original article: https://smartairfilters.com/en/blog/how-do-people-in-beijing-exercise-with-such-bad-air-pollution/