Smart Air Purifiers
- Where can I find guides and manuals to my purifier?
- What is the lifespan of the carbon filters?
- Does your product have US edition?
- Do you offer 110V product?
- What if the plug doesn't fit my country?
- What’s the difference between Blast Mini and Sqair?
- Can I use an purifier and air humidifier at the same time?
- Why not choose a higher grade filter?
- Why not use fiberglass HEPA filters?
- Can the filters be washed?
- Can an invoice be issued?
- Will Smart Air purifiers produce ozone or other harmful gases?
- Why don't I feel air coming out from my purifier?
- How is the HEPA's lifespan calculated?
- It is normal to receive a carbon filter with broken carbon parts?
- What is the purpose of the carbon filter?
- How does the carbon filter remove harmful gases?
- Can the carbon filter recover its effectiveness？
- What is the iodine value and carbon tetrachloride absorption value of the activated carbon?
- If there is no change in indoor smell, does it mean the carbon filter is ineffective?
- Can a carbon filter really remove formaldehyde?
- Does the HEPA have a front and back side?
- Can the HEPA filter be customised?
- Where is the source of the HEPA's material?
- Why can't the HEPA filter be used with the air conditioner?
- Can the HEPA filter be recycled?
- How do you do the HEPA longevity test?
General questions on which Smart Air purifier is right for you, and the best way to use them.